Expand And Grow Your Business In Dubai
Who we are?
One Alpha Business Solution is a name trusted since 2002 for Companies like yours from all over the world to set up, grow and expand their business in the Middle East and specifically the United Arab Emirates. We put your ambitions at the center of everything we do and hold your hand throughout your business journey.
If you’re wondering how to start a business in the United Arab Emirates, browse through our website to find out more on how we can help you set up your company in the UAE.
The Process Of Company Setup In The UAE
The cost will ultimately depend on various Type of factors:
Trade Name Approval
Activity base license Voucher
External approvals (If Needed)
Establishment card & approval
Ministory of Labour Card & Approval
How To Start Or Register Your Company In The UAE?
Although the process is quite detailed below and highlighting the essential procedure
Select the right type and legal form of business.
Submit all documents
We file an application.
We get approval for company name & activity.
Signature on the incorporation documents.
Submission to Registrar of a relevant authority.
You will be notified when your company is approved.
Open Corporate Bank Account. We can assist.
Gold Package All UAE
Stay updated on the progress of your application with instant Email & SMS notifications.
2-year residence visa
2-year freelance work permit
Medical fitness test
Visa application and stamping
Emirates ID application
Bank account opening
Basic health insurance
Consultation and after-sales services
How Can One Alpha Assist me in Company Formation in the UAE?
One Alpha doesn't just assist in the incorporation of business, but holds your hand throughout your business journey. We offer!
- Complimentary advice and bespoke consultancy with a highly experienced business advisor.
- Guidance and assistance to select the type of business, office location and/or Flexi desks.
- Government liaising to take care of your legal requirements to incorporate a company in the UAE.
- Your outstanding reputation with local authorities ensures the process is efficient.
- Registered Office with PO Box.
- Registered agents with various zones.
- Preparation of complete documents and business plans.
- Preparation of registration forms.
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate.
- Assisting in opening a bank account.
- Ongoing support locally as well as internationally to kickstart or grow your business.
What We Offer?
Freelance Activities In UAE
Freelance Permit Visa in UAE
2 Year Residence Visa In UAE
Consultation and After-Sales
What Are The Benefits Of Starting Or Expanding A Business In The UAE?
UAE State Specific Setup
Company setups in UAE OneAlpha provides:
The United Arab Emirates corporate law is responsible for governance, and financial regulation for any new business in the UAE. There is a separate corporate code for each emirate. OneAlpha can set up your company in any one of the following emirates.
Types of Company Setup in the UAE
Mainland Company Setup
Free Zone Company Setup
Freezone Licenses are issued by the relevant freezone authority. Currently, UAE has over 40 Freezones to choose from. We can help you choose the one that suits your short term and long term needs. Freezone companies are 100 % foreign-owned and are usually set up for import and re-export. You can do business within the designated zone and must appoint a local distribution agent for trade-related activities in the mainland.
Off-shore Company Setup
Trade Licenses For UAE Company
What are the types of trade licenses for Company Setup in the UAE?
Quick Facts About UAE
Quick Facts about the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- The United Arab Emirates is a country situated on the end of the Arabian Peninsula, bordering the states of Saudi Arabia and Oman as well as sharing a maritime border with Qatar and Iran.
- The country is a federation of seven emirates or cities and constitutes of Abu Dhabi (the capital), Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaima, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain.
- The UAE enjoys a strategic location, substantial financial reserves, sizeable sovereign wealth fund, promising investor home economies, and consistent government spending.
- Foreign Direct investments contribute to a stable and progressive economy with the government’s focus primarily on economic diversification.